Dragon Ball RP
Also, remember to check the rules once you join!

-The DBRP Admins
Dragon Ball RP
Also, remember to check the rules once you join!

-The DBRP Admins
Dragon Ball RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball RP

A Dragon Ball RP forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is a cheeseburger. That is a cheese hot dog.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Super Saiyan Level X
Owner
Owner
Super Saiyan Level X

This is a cheeseburger.  That is a cheese hot dog. Empty
PostSubject: This is a cheeseburger. That is a cheese hot dog.   This is a cheeseburger.  That is a cheese hot dog. EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 1:41 pm

No going out of character. No godmodding. No metagaming. No disrespect to other members. No fourth wall breaking. No auto-kills or auto-hits. Play fair. No multiposting. If either user fails to post within 48 hours, it will be considered a forfeit.
Back to top Go down
https://thedragonballrp.forumotion.com
Speed

PostSubject: Re: This is a cheeseburger. That is a cheese hot dog.   This is a cheeseburger.  That is a cheese hot dog. EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 2:11 pm

The sun had reached its highest point, Light erupting upon the city while the workers and people of today went along with there happy lives. Never suspecting that today could be the end. Would it be for them. This thought of death and doom would never crosss there ant like mind. Oh how it should, For the shadow that soon enveloped them in the shape of a human like creature drifting within the suns rays showered them in his entity. Speed a saiyan of true capacity with power beyond there wildest imagination. Yes this man would release a single orb from his finger tiny in capacity nothing more than a bunch of dust particles that would lazily drift to the ground before forcing the eruption that this ability always released. Would they have time to scream. Would they have time to register what had happened. No the city would be deserted. The building the entire area devoid of life nothing but a crater. Nothing but the crater and the creator. Speed a saiyan of evil drifting laughing so softly.

moves:
Back to top Go down
Super Saiyan Level X
Owner
Owner
Super Saiyan Level X

PostSubject: Re: This is a cheeseburger. That is a cheese hot dog.   This is a cheeseburger.  That is a cheese hot dog. EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 2:21 pm

"How could this be? Another Saiyan...I feel it..." The Saiyan Android looked into the sky, unsure of who this Saiyan was siding with. Could they be with him and the others? No, the energy couldn't be right. But could someone of this age stop that kind of power? Was it the end this time? He switched his Element Crystals from Fire and Ice to Light and Dark, taking off into the sky. Before he knew it, he encountered the Saiyan. "You! Who are you? How did you survive Planet Vegeta's destruction?" Impatient as ever, he pulled his sword out, the Saiyan's still pure tail flicking in anger. "Answer me!"
Back to top Go down
Speed

PostSubject: Re: This is a cheeseburger. That is a cheese hot dog.   This is a cheeseburger.  That is a cheese hot dog. EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 2:28 pm

It was as if a chain reaction, When you destroy something precious a hero always emerges. Though this hero was far to late the deaths of the citizens already having occured before he had even flew halfway to the sky above the now desolate area. The amazing sensory ability of the saiyan who had trained for over a hundred years within the Spacial dimension, A grin upon his face etched like a mad man. The death of those people had not sated his thirst for more destruction. But this man, This foolish being. Yes this would be the one, The one whom he would sate his hunger. The man whom was a meager 3 meter's from him. His eyes would only lock on to the androids, A simple shurg would occur. What power could come from a shrug. Such an explosion of destructive light erupted in a sphere from the Saiyan warrior of white and black, The large sphere easily covering a distance of 25 meter's in all direction, Yet it would stand no chance at touching the ground the Saiyans laugh would be heard from the center. "How did i escape the planets destruction, I escaped by being the best," Laughed Speed as he amplified his destructive power pushing the barrier like attack out a further 12 meter's.
Back to top Go down
Super Saiyan Level X
Owner
Owner
Super Saiyan Level X

PostSubject: Re: This is a cheeseburger. That is a cheese hot dog.   This is a cheeseburger.  That is a cheese hot dog. EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 2:37 pm

The response to the attacks was putting the sword away. He quickly used Instant Transmission to get about 33 meters away from the first blast. "Broly was the best, not you. He and his father survived because they escaped thanks to him. I survived because it was after I came here. I'm the one sent before Goku, picked by Frieza himself. Gero turned me into this, but now I understand that being half Android means I have more power for good." He used his Shining Darkness, an attack that within range, about 50 meters, would blind the target for a short time.
Back to top Go down
Speed

PostSubject: Re: This is a cheeseburger. That is a cheese hot dog.   This is a cheeseburger.  That is a cheese hot dog. EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 3:12 pm

Well this could have been over already remember that ^^

It was pure and delectable, The explosion around him halting all from entering. it seemed that the boy who had appeared had managed to avoid, But his spacial sensory could detect it. Not only this his sensory was capable of picking up the buildup of Ki energy. As if his body could react upon its own. Vanishing from his own attack space which upon dispersing his own form dispersed his technique. What had happened. His body now moving at speeds clsoe to untracable. His unique brand of Ki energy sensing allowing him to detect his opponent without the need to look. Now why had he needed to create such a sensory ability. This move was why. its name was speed eruption. By moving at such high speeds it cost him his eye sight due to the tunnel vision thus forcing him to create a new way of finding enemys. This move allowed him to leave behind explosive ki residue in all directions while his sensory allowed him to dodge and intercept in coming attacks. It would take a mere few seconds but small shining particles shimmering invisible like due to the sun's beams were surrounding the enemy boy within a one hundred meter radius every were around him. And with the sensory beam died down Speed now a total of 150 meters in what would be almost an instant behind the android would smile. "Yo bucket face" he sneered laughing as he released a single ball of explosive energy at the android. His sensory allowing him to detect his own kai particles within the area thus this red ball being able to avoid setting any of them off.

These humans these pitiful disgusting humans, and this thing his kai energy flawed, he was nothing but a mere hybrid a disgusting form that had replaced the true saiyans. it was pitiful how hard the saiyan race fell, Pitiful, And Speed was forced to watch this entire exchange in the spatial rift. Unable to help his saiyan brethren unable to stop things like the hybrid he would soon kill being created. No these were no longer saiyans they were vermin weaklings who think they know better. A species of warriors proud and strong dead in the water while a species like this lives. It is true there is no god.
Back to top Go down
Super Saiyan Level X
Owner
Owner
Super Saiyan Level X

PostSubject: Re: This is a cheeseburger. That is a cheese hot dog.   This is a cheeseburger.  That is a cheese hot dog. EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 3:24 pm

This time, he cut through the attack, slashing at Speed with incredible force. "Light Slash!" His sword fired a Light Blast, followed by continuing cutting. He quickly flew back, and switched element crystals. "Most would call any hybrid horrible, especially a Saiyan Android like me. Most say these are just rocks, but how about you see what they can do." Ignoring the pain, he put in his Fire and Water element crystals.
Back to top Go down
Speed

PostSubject: Re: This is a cheeseburger. That is a cheese hot dog.   This is a cheeseburger.  That is a cheese hot dog. EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:11 pm

He could not help it, he could not help but look s confused and dumbstruck. This single ball of energy, This red ball of pure explosive power a basic Ki ball had been the doom of this man. Naturally the ki ball itself did not have the energy to kill the man even though it had connected with his head. No it had forced the man forward into the trap that Speed had set, The mans lurch had forced him to connect with the dust particle like ki that the previous movement attack had allowed Speed to utilize. This would set of a chain reaction causing a massive explosion. The saiyan of white and black hair utilizing his speed to propel his form backwards allowing him to move a futher two hundred meters from his spot. The explosion taking roughly 180 meters of space at its full range. TIts massive reaction would incinerate the imbecile who had allowed himself to be caught within the trap. The original dust like particles of powerful energy having already surrounded this android/saiyan there would be no chance and nothing left of the warrior when the dust settled. This was the shining eruption attack Speeds strongest base form attack nothing had survived it before and like stated when the dust settled there remained nothing of the saiyan like android. The winner was speed. "What...That that was it, That was all there was. THIS IS NOTHING TO ME I MUST HAVE MORE" Screamed the clearly unhinged warrior as he began to release stream and strwam of ki beams in all directions destroying the earth around him. "WHY ISNT THERE MORE" he screamed as his body vanished via the spacial transmission.
Back to top Go down
Super Saiyan Level X
Owner
Owner
Super Saiyan Level X

PostSubject: Re: This is a cheeseburger. That is a cheese hot dog.   This is a cheeseburger.  That is a cheese hot dog. EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 7:12 pm

Android 3 simply stared. "Visual tricks. Gotta love 'em." He slowly followed Speed on the ground, his energy too low for any detection. He stayed silent and kept a close eye on the enemy. "This guy doesn't get that I was one of the strongest Saiyans. Add in the Android half, and you get me. The strongest Saiyan alive. The only Saiyan able to use the Element Crystals to their full potential, without dying." He chuckled and continued running. Unless Speed's sight matched 3's stealth, he'd never notice him.
Back to top Go down
Speed

PostSubject: Re: This is a cheeseburger. That is a cheese hot dog.   This is a cheeseburger.  That is a cheese hot dog. EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 2:49 am

because the android hybrid was dead speed who had used his spacial transmission was no longer in the area, the android being dead could do nothing due to the fact he was dead. His body nothing more than dust incenerated into nothing but black particles. caus he was dead due to being struck by his attack thus killing him
Back to top Go down
Super Saiyan Level X
Owner
Owner
Super Saiyan Level X

PostSubject: Re: This is a cheeseburger. That is a cheese hot dog.   This is a cheeseburger.  That is a cheese hot dog. EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 4:48 pm

One powerful android like no other existed, unknown to those at their first sighting of him. This android was not easily defeated. He began to look around for...Something. But what? "Where did I leave it, where did I leave it?...Ugh..." He began creating holes in the ground around him, and eventually found a capsule. "If Bulma wasn't so smart, this would've been destroyed." How was he able to hide it?...Actually, where did it come from? Nah, that's not important. "I bet that other Saiyan thinks I'm dead."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is a cheeseburger. That is a cheese hot dog.   This is a cheeseburger.  That is a cheese hot dog. Empty

Back to top Go down

This is a cheeseburger. That is a cheese hot dog.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball RP :: Side Story-
Jump to: