Dragon Ball RP
Also, remember to check the rules once you join!

-The DBRP Admins
Dragon Ball RP
Also, remember to check the rules once you join!

-The DBRP Admins
Dragon Ball RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball RP

A Dragon Ball RP forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yusei's TreeHouse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goku Knight

Yusei's TreeHouse  Empty
PostSubject: Yusei's TreeHouse    Yusei's TreeHouse  EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 3:51 pm

Yusei's TreeHouse is Next to Goku's House. He Never went inside of his house. he never leave his treeHouse. One Day He jump from the treehouse and said" I Will Train my whole body off today!"

He start traning himself
Back to top Go down
Chibiterasu
Admin
Admin
Chibiterasu

Yusei's TreeHouse  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yusei's TreeHouse    Yusei's TreeHouse  EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:09 pm

Geki ran up to him huffing, no longer able to keep running. "Hey there...*huff**huff*...Think you can help?"
Back to top Go down
Goku Knight

Yusei's TreeHouse  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yusei's TreeHouse    Yusei's TreeHouse  EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:36 pm

Yusei Stop Training and said to Geki" Ok what do you need help with?"
Back to top Go down
Chibiterasu
Admin
Admin
Chibiterasu

Yusei's TreeHouse  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yusei's TreeHouse    Yusei's TreeHouse  EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:38 pm

He uncovered his arm, which had glass-like shards stabbing into it. "Yeah...I kinda got injured..."
Back to top Go down
Goku Knight

Yusei's TreeHouse  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yusei's TreeHouse    Yusei's TreeHouse  EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:44 pm

Yusei said to Geki" Ok i be right back." He Jump back to the TreeHouse and Found a First-Aid kit and said" Let hope that lesson that Chi-Chi teach me will come into play"

He jump back to the ground. He took out the glass from Geki's Arm, He grab the needle and thread from the Kit and Sow up the Cut. And finaly He found the gauz Tape and Wrap it around the Sow's Arm. He stand and said" you ok now?"
Back to top Go down
Chibiterasu
Admin
Admin
Chibiterasu

Yusei's TreeHouse  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yusei's TreeHouse    Yusei's TreeHouse  EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:45 pm

"Yeah, I should be..thanks. My name's Geki."
Back to top Go down
Goku Knight

Yusei's TreeHouse  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yusei's TreeHouse    Yusei's TreeHouse  EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:49 pm

He answers" Nice to meet you Geki, My name is Yusei, I just move here with Goku and them i live in that treehouse up there."
Back to top Go down
Chibiterasu
Admin
Admin
Chibiterasu

Yusei's TreeHouse  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yusei's TreeHouse    Yusei's TreeHouse  EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:50 pm

"That's funny, because one of Goku's sons is one of my relatives."
Back to top Go down
Goku Knight

Yusei's TreeHouse  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yusei's TreeHouse    Yusei's TreeHouse  EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:51 pm

Yusei said to Geki" Which on Gohan or Goten?"
Back to top Go down
Chibiterasu
Admin
Admin
Chibiterasu

Yusei's TreeHouse  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yusei's TreeHouse    Yusei's TreeHouse  EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:53 pm

"So his name was Goten...All I knew was that my uncle was Uncle Gohan." He laughed. "But come on, we need to go help someone at teh park."
Back to top Go down
Goku Knight

Yusei's TreeHouse  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yusei's TreeHouse    Yusei's TreeHouse  EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:58 pm

Yusei said to Geki" Ok I going to meet you there. Yusei jump on to the air and Stay On the air and said" Meet you in the Park". Yusei Fly Fast to the Park
Back to top Go down
Chibiterasu
Admin
Admin
Chibiterasu

Yusei's TreeHouse  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yusei's TreeHouse    Yusei's TreeHouse  EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:00 pm

GGeki smiled as he kicked off the ground, lifting into the air and flying faster than Yusei.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yusei's TreeHouse  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yusei's TreeHouse    Yusei's TreeHouse  Empty

Back to top Go down

Yusei's TreeHouse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball RP :: Earth :: Tichikoi City :: Tichikoi Houses-
Jump to: